Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jessey's Tooth

In all my years of tooth pulling I have never seen a more ugly, stubborn tooth! Some of you may remember this tooth every time you tried to have a conversation with Jessey. Well we finally had to take her to the dentist and have them do it because she was NOT going to let anyone tug and pull at her tooth anymore. As you scroll down and look at these pictures (sorry they are so blurry) you will see how flippin big that tooth was. I am so glad to see Jessey's beautiful smile without that thing hangn' down. :)



2 comments:

njfroerer said...

So glad that Jessey's tooth came out. She is a brave girl. Lulu goes in next week for some serious dental work. I'll have to show her how brave Jessey was at the dentist.

Tiffanie said...

Good job Jessey. I am not sure if your mom told you but big teeth are worth a lot more $ than little teeth. I hope the tooth fairy made you proud! You are well on your way to a great financial future. Keep the big teeth comin!