Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mr. Sugar....


Okay so "Mr. Sugar" and I have come to an agreement. He can stick around only if he promises not to be bossy or controlling.

It was so weird, he was hiding out in my fridge waiting for the right opportunity to come say hi. His timing was perfect because he new that I was lonely, and Mr. Protein and Mr. Veggie just weren't keeping me happy. You know when you find that special someone there is no point in trying to cut them completely out of your life. You try to work things out and and get along. So we are doing just that. So far it's working out pretty good and I must admit we have a lot of catching up to do if you know what I mean...;)

There was one condition though.....the only way he can come around for a quicky (sorry I had to say that) was if I could still go see Mr. Spin and Mr. Bodypump. He said that would be okay and that I have to promise NEVER to do that again. We are both happy again.

6 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

At last everything is right in the world! Funny post girl!

Tebbs Family said...

Mr. Sugar and I are best buds and he will definitely be at my funeral (or help me get there... ha ha!) Moderation, right?!

Tesha said...

thats the girl I know & love :)

Emily C. said...

i love sugar!!!

the3girls said...

Yay! You finally came to your senses!

Unknown said...

Amen sista! I tell myself every day that I can have that cookie because I worked out already! It'd be one thing if we were 50 lbs overweight but we're not, so enjoy eating. I sure do:)

Sheryl