Wednesday, November 23, 2011

San Diego 2011

This is probably without a doubt our most favorite trip we take as a family! Every other year the whole Dunn family spends a week in San Diego. Unfortunately the weather was a hit and miss (mostly miss) with warmth and sunshine! BUT, we wouldn't trade it for anything! AND, somehow the kids still boogie board....even if the water and air was freeeeezing!!!!

Below is a glimpse of what it looked liked most of our days.
For some reason Sunday's are always nice and sunny.....(too bad we don't get in the water) This year we went to Balboa Park to hear an amazing outdoor organ concert. And as usual we head to La Jolla when the tide is low so the kids can explore!!!



We made a friend while visiting the beaches of SD.... he's Frosty's cousin, Sandy!
(Ha ha, I'm so funny)
Yep, we're pretty much the only ones on the beach....

I still can't believe all the kids (and adults) got in the water....I think I'm the only one that didn't!!!! I took a lot grief for that! (ask me if i care)







I thought this picture was kinda funny....I don't think we ever cleaned our windshield!
So long San Diego...see ya in 2013.

1 comment:

Tebbs Family said...

Oh the beach... my first love!! Love the picture of Michael sitting on the beach with the towel. I do that every year so I can eek out one more hour on the sand gazing at the ocean when everyone else has gone inside. Remind me again why we live in Utah??!