Thursday, October 6, 2011

What is going on?

I am experimenting with "Blogger's" new Design options. I think this one is pretty cool, we'll see if it lasts....

So much has happened since the last time I've blogged. And it makes me sad that I'm not taking the time to capture them on my blog. Therefore I thought I would do a quick update of the fun we've had during the summer and into the fall! (You know I do this mostly for myself, so I can remember all the good times. I'm convinced I will get Alzheimer's and forget every precious little moment we spent as a family).

ps. these photos are all out of order....I'll do my bests to explain. :)

We have to start out with a cute picture of Maisy. She follows me everywhere in the house so while I was putting on my makeup she decided to to take a little nap on our clean towels. Awwww!

My dad was so kind to get tickets to Joseph and The Dream Coat and this is right before the show started. Thanks Dad!!

Now below are a bunch of GNO's while Michael had to travel for work. We had so much fun, I love my girls!!! We spent the night in Park City and went shopping, we skipped school and went to Color Me Mine and after one of Bailey and Taylar's soccer games we went to California Pizza Kitchen at the Gateway.








Flaming Gorge is becoming a regular summer vacation (at least twice in one summer). I don't know why I don't have more pictures to show? I must of been a bad photographer this summer! I have to share this pleasant picture of Michael and Jessey. Don't they look so happy with their sunburned faces! (I think this was around dinner time because Michael looks especially happy :0)
I know I know....not the most flattering picture of me :)
I think this is Morgan getting ready to swing and jump!!
Most of you already know about these next pics....I chopped 13 inches of my hair and donated to a friend of a friend with cancer. Best decision ever made!!!


(btw, Michael misses my long hair so I'll be growing it out again for him!)

Here's another cute pic of Maisy sleeping... ha ha!
Below are pictures taken at Tepanyaki in Layton. We went for Taylars birthday and they absolutely loved it....So fun!! Bailey's catching the shrimp in her mouth.

We had LOTS of soccer this summer....Bailey's team took first in the Park City tournament!

Maisy's first 4th of July parade!! She loved it. :)
Michael was a proud father this summer with two of his girls getting up on slalom ski. Bailey was funny to watch because she looked like she was wakeboarding while skiing. Taylar was the other one to get up.... but I don't have a picture. Sorry Taylar. (I do have a video!)
Oh ya and Jessey got up for the first time on the wakeboard!! Whew hoo!! Morgan also wakeboarded but no pic :(
Back a Flaming Gorge again....we took the "dam tour" and learned a lot. It really was fun :)
Taylar's first year of EFY. LOVED IT! This is her councilor and her cousin Gabby.
More soccer.......and another 1st place medal for Bailey's team!



1 comment:

Ferguson Family said...

What is that you're making? Just wondering 'cause it kinda looks like a bedpan.