Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Look...


Michael and I have been married for almost 16 years and I've taken a lot of pictures of him in that time. And every couple of years I capture a very honest reaction of Michael getting annoyed by me saying "smile". I don't know why this is so funny to me but I laugh to myself every time I see them. (It's also fun to see how he's...... ummm....."filled out" over the years.)

this one is just 4 years after we were married....I think?

This picture was taken in 2004 and he is clearly happy with me :)


And finally, after 15 years of marriage I get a closed mouth smile. But don't be fooled I can still see it in his eyes!! Love you Michael

3 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

Oh... he's gonna love this post! Don't we all know their "looks" in different situations?! Hilarious! Good thing we haven't "filled out" as much as our husbands have--ha ha!!!

Bullock said...

Yes! I love the first picture especially. That's the Michael I remember! He's matured a lot in his look:)

Tiffanie said...

So youthful! Now I want to see a Karra post with pictures of you since marriage until now! I'll be waiting...