Sunday, February 27, 2011

Do you remember this...

I love taking time and looking through our photos of years passed. It's fun to see how we have changed and grown up. It's also fun to see the crazy things we've done. This next post is no exception!!! I still can't believe I did this to Jessey! I'm so glad it turned out in a positive...It could have been a disaster!

Here we have a current picture of Jessey on her birthday. But rewind almost 2 1/2 years and this is what happened....


I had the idea of how fun and exciting it would be to cut that big fat pony tail off. Jessey was all for it and without a moment to process the consequences....we did it!


Crazy HuH!!!! It turned out DARLING... thank goodness! But now I look back and think, What was I thinking?? (Oh and Yes, we donated her hair. She was very proud of that.)

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Seriously could your girls be any cuter!!

Tebbs Family said...

How were you so lucky to get such stinkin' cute daughters?! Oh, that's right... look at their mom! What a brave gal to cut and go. Did you donate that braid?

K.Booth said...

I still can't believe you did that.....you are as bad as Zach and Tanner! Haha! Although Jessey is so cute, she would look good bald.
(Micheal hide the sissors)

Rachel said...

you shouldnt have cut it it was SO CUTE long, but its cute short too!:)

Tiffanie said...

I have strong feelings about 5 year olds having more hair than me! Where is the justice? If she does it again, I want her hair donated to me!

emilyrockz said...

she is so cute!