Friday, January 7, 2011

Recap of 2010...


Well it's taken me a long time to gather these photos for a "quick" recap of 2010. The problem is that I am not computer savvy and we have two Mac's that have two different sets of photos. So some of the pictures below are really small and can't be enlarged. One of my goals this year is to take some Mac classes and organize all my photos!!!! Anyway, lets get started!

Morgan turns turns 10 :)

I try to make healthy eating look appealing! (Didn't work....they went right for the oreos)

Going to a Jazz game, on the front row and watching Kyle Korver!

I finally talk Michael into having his back surgery....which was a success!

Morgan broke her pinkie toe and having a cast put on....(her choice) and then relaxing in the hot tub!

Taylar and I going to the Michael Buble concert.....which we LOVED!!!

A surprise trip to San Diego for the kids!

Jessey's first time to DisneyLand. (Hopefully her last, Michael and I are not Disney park lovers)

An awesome scuba diving trip to Fiji!

Bailey finally gets to enter the "soccer" world!!!

Cocoa our cat had her first and last litter of kitties! (4 to be exact)

Going to Rainbow Bridge for the first time!

Camping in Flaming Gorge with cousins! (We went again that year with a bunch of friends but I couldn't get the pictures to work.)

Taylar becomes a teenager :0

Michael completes his first LOTOJA!!!!!

Jessey turns 7 :)

Skinning my legs doing box jumps!

Bailey turns 9 :)

Taylar and her friend Emily going to their Jr. High Christmas dance.

Spending New Year's Eve with the ones who matter most...my family!! (Michael and Bailey had already passed out and Tay is taking the pic ;))

Now to some of you this may seem like a "Okay" year. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I love my family and the time I get to spend with them! I am truly blessed!


5 comments:

Tesha said...

Cute photos-love them all :)

Tebbs Family said...

Sounds/looks like a fabulous year to me with a fabulous family!!! Which days do you come to Bountiful for your workouts? Let's grab Lori and go to lunch after you're done... Let me know!

Gabby Shaw said...

Cute post! I loved all the photos!

Madison said...

Yay... what a great year for the Dunn family! We miss you guys!! Hope to see you guys soon!

Tiffanie said...

I'll trade you your skinny, scraped up legs for my more radondish not scraped up legs. Deal?