Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happiness found from the internet....


Decorating makes me happy.......No wait, finding really cool rooms that are decorated better then I could ever imagine make me Happy!!! Here are some of my happy finds....

I love bunk beds!!! Wouldn't this be so cool to have all four of my girls in one room! Then I would have more rooms for me i.e. craft room, exercise room, make up room, dressing room....

I love this idea for all your children's books! I remember stressing over how to make all my kids books look cohesive and organized and cute!! (Now I have them all shoved in a closet.)

This craft room just makes me happy! (maybe it's the big bright windows) My favorite thing is the giant sized bulletin board!

Wouldn't your kids love this....a whole wall painted with chalkboard paint! I really like the sconces and vinyl lettering too. I promised Morgan I was going to do this for her!

3 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

I love all those rooms too! I am SO ready to redecorate... we've lived here 10-1/2 years, it's time right?!

Tesha said...

If I only knew I was going to have 5 boys....I would have LOVED that bunkbed room...oh well :)

aubrey said...

I love to come to your blog for decorating ideas. We have similar tastes I think...you're just more capable of putting it together.