Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Quick Recap of 2009

I have wanted to do a 2009 recap for sometime and I finally finished it.... bear with me because it is kinda long. We started out the year on a sad note with the death of Bailey's beloved hermit crab. I think he lived to be one week old. If you don't know by now Bailey has a very tender heart and can kinda be DRAMATIC! Good bye Hermmy. :(
Morgan's Birthday with all her cousins around to help her blow out the candles.
Michael and I were invited by the Plummer's to go to a Jazz Game on the FRONT row on the floor! It doesn't get any better than that!
Michael finally went to a live Nascar race! He is hooked!!!

Easter morning. This is the end of matchy matchy.......maybe ;)
St. George Tri. Probably Michael's last one here.....it is soooo windy and they cancel the swim everytime!
My very first Half Marathon!!!!! And my sister, Sadie's first full Marathon!! Whew whoo!!
Jessey's first tooth to come out!!
Michael broke down and got the kids a trampoline....(still no broken bones from it)
Lake Powell and Father's Day!!!
Taylar's cut foot in Lake Powell!! Six stitches :(
Taylar's first girls camp
My last girls camp :( .....and no I am not the center of attention!!
Taylar FINALY gets her ear's pierced!!
Flaming George with some awesome friends!
Taylar's birthday and first day of Jr. high!!!
That's me sad because everyone is gone to school!!!
My second half marathon with my friend Madi, in Logan. And probably my last. I have worn out my knee! (What a wimp)
SAN DIEGO!!!!! We love it!!!!
Watching Bailey kick butt in soccer!!! That poor girl in the orange doesn't know who she's dealing with :)
Watching Taylar kick butt in soccer too. (Even if she is the smallest one on the field!)
Nachoooooooooo!! Michael being the best Nacho Libre ever!
Carving pumpkins as a fam! Good times :)
Jessey turns 6! Watch out!
Halloween (Taylar's last time to dress up)
Cocoa becomes a part of our family :)
Bailey gets baptized! We are so proud of her :)
New Year's Eve with the family....playing games, watching movies and lighting off fireworks...and I'm eating! What a surprise :)
And last but not least a beautiful sunset from our front porch over looking our new driveway and landscaping.... We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Tesha said...

fun post, fun times - cute family :)

Tebbs Family said...

What a great year with a GREAT family!!! We miss you guys... but thank goodness for blogs, huh?!

Taylar said...

that was like the best year ever i loved it!

Madison said...

Oh my cute year!! I hope you come to Lake Powell next year!! I need a girls night some time soon. Let me know when you all are up for one! I miss the girlys!!(that includes coca... haha)