Thursday, June 2, 2011

His and Hers

Welcome to my bedroom....I was straightening up the other day and laughed to myself as stood back and looked at Michael's nightstand, compared to mine. I think you can tell a lot about a person by how the keep their personal space...ie, hobbies, interests, bad late night habits, lack of order, what's important to them etc. etc.
The first two pictures are of Michael's nightstand and the last two are mine.....I promise I did NOT re-arrange anything. (I like how my scriptures are on top of my "self image" pile of magazines ....kinda funny)



Just a side note....I don't know if you notice but most of my magazines are how to be healthy, exercise, yada yada yada....and on Michael's side he's drinking a coke and eating candy. Funny!

4 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

So glad to see someone else's nightstands that look a lot like ours!!! Funny, John has treat wrappers on his side too! How is the dog training coming along? Does Michael "love" him yet???

Tiffanie said...

That is awesome. Troy is not allowed to put anything on his night stand because it makes dusting too difficult. I HATE dusting so...no stuff allowed. I do have to admit that Michael has my dream night stand. I LOVE sour patch kids and I like coke slurpees....regular coke would do, however. If I had a man's metabolism, I would have a man's nightstand!!!

Hurricane Hansens said...

I think if we had 2 nightstands, mine would look like Michael's and Brennen's would look like yours with a Pepsi can.

Dunny's music blog said...

Hey your nightstands are similar to my wife and I. She is the reader, the healthy eater and well...the mom. In addition to my squeezebox internet radio I have an empty twizler wrapper, an empty bag of chips and an empty bottle of pop. I do try to "act" healthy though. Nice blog!